Welcome

welcome to my blog! heartly welcome!
facebook: www.facebook.com/gautam.subedi2

Monday, August 20, 2012

GAUTAM SUBEDI






Hi I am Gautam Subedi ( Gautam Subedi Chhetri). I am one simple man. I was born in 1993 may 04 in Dangsing-8 (Moujaa), Kaski. My parents are Chitra Bdr(father) and Sumitra(mother). I have one brother  is name Gokul and one sister is called Pabitra.











My Primary Education was from "Shree Sharada Primary School" then I was passed SLC from "Shree Bhagawati Secondary School".

Then I read "Nepal Higher Secondary School, Tandi, Chitwan" for +2 education.


Now I am in Pokhara And I read In "Prithivi Narayan Multiple Campus, Bhimkalipatan, Bagar-1, Pokhara.


I want to make many Friends, visit new place, playing game, reading and other more.





I love my Village Sabet Mouja. I love all nepal and even world. I am student of mathematics and my interest is in computer, I want to earn money by computer or internet. I am trying to earn money from home, so i am learner and i create this site. This is my own site and I want to Share some information which is important. so its my new experience so I need your help and I hope you are also helpful human.

I am starting to learn how to be happy, what is life, what is money and how to get, what is success and which                             things need for success and successful life.


You can also help me and share me your experience, because your experience also can education for other.

For more details
facebook and
twitter
"I HAVE NO TIME TO HATE BECAUSE I LOVE ALL THINGS, PEOPLE AND ANIMALS."
you one important man of the world because no people are same like as you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

type your comment here