Welcome

welcome to my blog! heartly welcome!
facebook: www.facebook.com/gautam.subedi2

Friday, August 31, 2012

magic of mathematics


One secret mathematical magic
I want to share one magic of mathematics. It is really amazing and interesting. First read nicely and use with your friends, I promise you it is really magic.
First write any numbers as you like, then add all this numbers and subscribe the sum from writhing number, and answer is come, finally you can cut any one number as you like from answers.
For example you write 19874 and its sum (1+9+8+7+4) is 29. Subscribe the sum 29 from 19874 and answer is 19845. You can cut any one number as you like. If you cut 5 and non cuts numbers is 1984, then its magic find cut number.
19874
-29
19845
How to find cut numbers?
When you say the numbers 1984 then I add all numbers (1+9+8+4), its sum is 22. Divide 22 by 9 and its remainder is 4 then subscribe remainder 4 from 9. And its answer is 5. Wow I find answers i.e. it is answer.
Similarly, you can do another numbers by this method and play magic game. For proof you try it recently you friends.
If you like this magic please join my facebook page, suggested me. Because you suggest is most important for my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment

type your comment here